The Al- Zabih centre is a registered community service provider.
Al-Zabih serves as a curriculum provider, monitor and support centre.
• Early Intervention: Facilitating various developmental and early stimulation programmes to children with special needs.
• Islamic & English Educational Programmes.
• Running an Outreach & Support Group.
• Educational Toy Library
• Medical Programmes
• Workshops: Training & Guidance
Our programmes aim to improve quality of life for children and adults with special needs promote their dignity and self worth by providing a stimulating environment where they can actively participate in physical, emotional, social, creative, intellectual and cognitive experiences.
We accept children and adults of all ages, subject to individualized assessment and placement. Our classes are limited to a Maximum of 10 students, each class requiring one teacher and one care-giver.
- English,Mathematics, Science
- Computer Skills
- Culinary Sewing
- Creative minds
- Physical Education….